Complete video tutorial is online! Please check here. Total time would be in 8 minutes.
- Send my first request to a new GraphQL endpoint
- Introspection query to fetch the schema
Manage environment related variables
- Frequently used variables
Manage a bunch of queries
- Team Collaboration (for subscriber)
Please check the complete youtube videos for demo!
Here we’re going to communicate with Github’s public GraphQL API. Basic steps would be:
- Automatic fetch GraphQL Schema from the endpoint.
- Authenticating the requests through personal access token, set the token as environment variable.
- Construct your query with auto-complete feature enabled. Use variables when needed.
- Send and check your response, work on fixing errors.
- Export your current workspace and send it to your teammates. (Or use ‘Share’ feature which requires a Insomnia Plus subscription. 💰)