It has been quite a while since the last time I updated my blog, although I kept updating items in my Books & Movies log page. Many life changes have happened during this over one year period.
- I got married to my lovely wife, and we’ve officially made our home in the beautiful city of Singapore!
- I landed a new job at Facebook, now known as Meta, and have been working there for almost a year now. Admittedly, I’ve gained a bit of weight, courtesy of the irresistible desserts at the cafeteria.
- Instead of spending all my spare time coding or on my laptop, I’ve been indulging in my hobbies and investing time in learning Japanese. I took my JLPT N2 exam this June. Learning a new language is challenging, especially when you don’t get to practice speaking it often.
- While COVID is receding in some parts of the world, I still find myself unable to return home.
Despite the challenges, life has been treating me fairly well, and I’m grateful for it. Looking ahead, I have some specific plans for the rest of 2022.
- I plan to read more books in paperback. There’s something about the tactile experience of turning pages that a Kindle or iPad just can’t replicate, right?
- I aim to write
n(n>0) random posts about a variety of topics. I believe this will not only help me share my thoughts and experiences but also improve my writing skills.
- I intend to do more coding. After all, I don’t want my new laptop to stay idle for too long.
In conclusion, the past year has been a journey of change and growth, and I’m excited about what the rest of 2022 holds.